Raspberry Pi for Dummies 2nd Edition' by Sean McManus and Mick Cook, is an introductory guide to the Raspberry Pi computer board. Aimed specifically at complete beginners to programming and computing, this step-by-step guide can help you to develop your skills and build confidence with the Pi.
What's different to the 'Raspberry Pi for Dummies' first edition?
The second edition is updated to reflect the newer Pi models such as the Pi B+ and the Pi 2 B. There is also additional content covering New Out Of Box Software (NOOBS), Minecraft, the Pi Store and Sonic Pi.
The book covers a range of topics essential to working with the Raspberry Pi such as;
- Downloading and installing OS (operating systems)
- Connecting to other devices•Linux open source
- Programming with Scratch, Python and Minecraft
- How to work with installed applications
- Electronics basics for projects
- Title; Raspberry Pi For Dummies
- Edition; 2nd
- Date of Publication; 2014
- Author; Sean McManus
- Author; Last NameMcManus
- Series;Raspberry Pi
- Number of Pages;456
- 13 Digit ISBN; 9781118904916