The Board of Education Shield plugs into an Arduino™ or Arduino-compatible processor board for breadboard prototyping and access to servomotor ports, with no soldering required. Ideal for small robotics projects.
Tested with the Arduino Uno, Mega, and Duemilanove, the Board of Education Shield is designed to be physically compatible with any Ardunio Uno or Mega form-factor module.
- 17 row x 2 column breadboard for convenient circuit-building
- Headers for power (Vin, 5V, 3.3V) Gnd, Digital I/O and Analogue In are adjacent to the breadboard
- +5V @ 1A regulator
- +3.3V @ 200mA regulator
- 4 x servo motor ports with power selection jumper for regulated 5V or Vin (Arduino supply voltage)
- 3-position power switch for header power only or header power + servo ports
- RESET button resets the Arduino processor
- Supply indicator LEDs for breadboard and servo power
- Power requirements: 7 to 12Vdc from Arduino board Vin
- Communication: Serial over USB via Arduino processor
- Arduino board plugs in underneath leaving top headers free for further shields
- Dimensions: 102 x 77.5mm
- Operating temperature range: 0 to +70°C
A range of proto