Artikla trenutno ni na zalogi. Spodaj se lahko prijavite in poslali vam bomo obvestilo, takoj ko artikel prispe na zalogo. Obvestilo boste dobili samo za ta artikel.
This is a Grove module for the Bosch BMP180 high-precision, low-power digital barometer. The BMP180 offers a pressure measuring range of 300 to 1100 hPa with an accuracy down to 0.02 hPa in advanced resolution mode. It’s based on piezo-resistive technology for high accuracy, ruggedness and long term stability.The chip only accepts 1.8V to 3.6V input voltage. However, with outer circuit added, this module becomes compatible with 3.3V and 5V. Therefore, it can be used on Arduino/Seeeduino or Seeeduino Stalker without modification.It is designed to be connected directly to a micro-controller via the I2C bus.
- Digital two wire (I2C) interface
- Wide barometric pressure range
- Flexible supply voltage range
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Low noise measurement
- 40 to +85°C operational range, ±2°C temperature accuracy
- I2C address: 0x77
- Enhancement of GPS navigation
- Indoor and outdoor navigation
- Leisure and sports
- Weather forecast
- Vertical velocity indication (rise/sink speed)
Please visit Seed Studio wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to Seed Studio forum.