Capture your world in 3D and discover the power of physical photography with the Sense 3D scanner.
The Sense 3D scanner scans small and large objects, people and scenes. The 3D scanner has the most diverse scan range in its class with optimal settings to see your world in detail. With software that is intuitive, fast, accurate and easy to use. You can process scans in seconds then crop, enhance and solidify to get your prints in just minutes.
Features and Benefits
- Scan Small or large, from a whistle to full blown scenes 10 feet tall.
- Create your own world - Merge your scans in Cubify Sculpt™ (RS 799-0492)
- Extract precise targets from the busiest of backgrounds, scanning only the object you want.
- Easy to edit. No design experience is necessary. From the intuitive Cubify Invent (RS 799-0499), to the more advanced Cubify Design (RS 799-0496)
- Use anywhere. Hand held mobility gives you the freedom to scan spontaneously
- Physical to digital and back again: Sense 3D scanner is fully integrated with Cubify.com and your Cube 3D printer. Scans can be uploaded directly for cloud printing with various materials or sent directly to your 3D printer.
- Operating Range Min 0.35m, Max 3m
- Spatial x/y resolution @ 0.5m 0.9mm
PC - requires; Intel® Core i5™ or equivalent processor and a minimum of 2 GB RAM.
1280 x 1024 minimum screen resolution, colour: 32-bit and 4 GB available hard disk space
Hand Held; Yes
Dimensions L x W x H; 129 x 178 x 33mm
Model; Sense 3D
Output File Type; OBJ, PLY, STL
Detail Resolution; 1mm
Scan Accuracy; 3mm
Maximum Object Size Dia x H; 3 x 3mm
Minimum Object Size Dia x H; 0.2 x 0.2mm