Arduino BoE robotics Shield kit plus an Arduino Uno processor board. An excellent educational platform for learning about Arduino programming, robotics and electronic circuit-building.
- Prototyping Shield for Arduino with Arduino Uno processor board
- Brushed-aluminium chassis with holes and slots for mounting sensors and accessories
- Kit includes touch whiskers, light sensors, infrared object detectors, LEDs and a loudspeaker
- Wheels are driven by 50rpm continuous-rotation servo motors
- Extensive step-by-step tutorials covering assembly and programming are available online
- Requires five 1.5V AA batteries (not supplied).
- Supplied with
- Passive components, screws, spacers, nuts, washers and grommets, USB cable, screwdriver.
- Arduino™ Shields
- A range of prototyping hardware designed to work with Arduino or Arduino-compatible microcontroller boards and Shields.