Make your Arduino the on-board brain of a mobile robot and learn robotics, electronics and programming with this versatile kit and its accompanying step-by-step lessons. The Board of Education Shield plugs into your own Arduino (not included) and mounts on the popular Boe-Bot robot chassis.
- Beginner-friendly - No programming experience needed
- Open platform - Exposed circuitry allows you to learn and create your own electronic circuits
- Solder-free - Experiment with custom circuits on the breadboard
- Understandable - Included text provides easy-to-follow tutorials
- Autonomous - Touch, light and infrared sensors let the Boe-Bot navigate on its own
- Expandable - Additional sensors and hardware expansion kits are available to get the most out of your robot
You will need an Arduino processor board (not supplied) such as an Arduino Uno, RS No: 715-4081
A range of prototyping hardware designed to work with Arduino or Arduino-compatible microcontroller boards and Shields.
Classification; Development Kit