Artikla trenutno ni na zalogi. Spodaj se lahko prijavite in poslali vam bomo obvestilo, takoj ko artikel prispe na zalogo. Obvestilo boste dobili samo za ta artikel.
Za željeni artikel nam pošljite sporočilo/povpraševanje in vas bomo kontaktirali.
The Pololu IR Beacon Transceivers are devices meant to be used in pairs to give robots a simple means for detecting each other. These beacons are ideal for autonomous robot contests in which robots compete in pairs. The IR beacons feature round PCBs with six wide-angle emitters to provide uniform broadcasting in all directions. The on-board voltage monitoring enables more consistent output brightness over the voltage range. The beacons work by transmitting and detecting infrared light and alternate between transmitting and receiving so that they never get confused by reflections of their own transmissions.
- 4 x IR receivers and 6 x IR LED emitters ensure a 360-degree coverage area
- 4 x visible red LEDs indicate the direction to the other beacon, providing visual confirmation that the - Beacons are "seeing" each other
- 4 x digital outputs, each representing a cardinal direction
- Output refresh rate: 20Hz
- Detection range: 150mm to 6m
- IR modulation frequency: 56kHz
- Supply voltage: 6 to 16Vdc
- Data Voltage: 5Vdc
- PCB Size: 35mm diameter
The Pololu IR beacon is a kit: before using it, you need to assemble the beacon by soldering its components onto its circuit board. To use the kit in robotics projects, you need to connect it to your own robot controller. Please note that the IR beacons only work in pairs and that certain kinds of artificial lighting (e.g. some fluorescent lights) can interfere with the sensors.