Arlo Robot Base is a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) robotics platform, ideal for medium-sized robotics development. This rugged base platform is suitable for outdoor applications.
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) base plate with pre-drilled and counter-sunk mounting holes
- Base Plate dimensions: 450.9mm diameter x 9.5mm thick
- 1419 square cm of usable surface area
- Hardware included for both single and double battery mounting
- Battery shelf designed to carry one or two 12V, 8Ah SLA batteries
- Double Battery Shelf dimensions: 177.8 x 336.6 x 9.5mm thick
- Battery containment area dimensions: 66.7 x 203 x 171mm
- Weight: 1.75kg
- Operating temperature range: -18 to +65°C
Mounting screws and standoffs, ball-end hex key, screwdriver
Arlo Robotic Platform System
The Arlo Robotic System provides the basic hardware to build a mid-size robotics platform ideal for telepresence and autonomous robots. The format is one of a two-wheeled buggy with castors fore and aft. The user can then attach the processor board, motor control boards and sensor/actuator modules to suit their application.