Artikla trenutno ni na zalogi. Spodaj se lahko prijavite in poslali vam bomo obvestilo, takoj ko artikel prispe na zalogo. Obvestilo boste dobili samo za ta artikel.
Yahboom Gamepad is an expansion board based on micro:bit. It has four programmable RGB lights, a rocker, four control buttons, buzzer and multiple sensor interfaces. At the same time, it is also a game controller. The upper and lower boards can protect the expansion board. There are dozens of single-player gameplay, and single-player experience can also be fun with micro:bit. Multiple handles can interact with each other. Even more interesting is the micro:bit handle for easy control of all types of micro:bit cars. We offer abundant courses to help you to achieve all the fun games. Come on and join us.
- Two options about gamepad and gamepad kit for your choice.
- All sample game in one gamepad kit for micro:bit.
- More than 26 kinds of experiment courses are provided.
- A single player or dual combat with dozen of play method.
- Expand the output of 4 channel servo, stepping motor, fan, RGB searchlight.
- Expand the input of ultrasonic and potentiometer.
- Environmental and durable design with wood and PCB materials.
- All micro:bit cars from Yahboom can be controlled.
- Expansion output: 4 channel servo, stepping motor, fan, RGB searchlight
- Expansion input: ultrasonic, potentiometer
- Board output: RGB light, passive buzzer, vibrating motor
- Board input: Joystick, 4 separate buttons, photoresistance
- Power: 4.2 V
- Handle material: PCB+ wooden