Artikla trenutno ni na zalogi. Spodaj se lahko prijavite in poslali vam bomo obvestilo, takoj ko artikel prispe na zalogo. Obvestilo boste dobili samo za ta artikel.
Would you like to add audio/sound effects to your next project, without an Arduino+Shield? Or maybe you don't even know how to use microcontrollers, you just want to make a sound play whenever you press a button. What about something that has to be small and portable? You are probably feeling a little frustrated: it's been very hard to find a simple, low cost audio effects trigger that is easy to use and does not require any programming
The Sound Board has a lot of amazing features that make it the easiest thing ever:
- No Arduino or other microcontroller required! It is completely stand-alone, just needs a 3 to 5.5VDC battery
- Small - only 1.9" x 0.85"
- Built in storage - yep! you don't even need an SD card, there's 16MB of storage on the board itself. Good for ~15 minutes of compressed stereo, and maybe a couple minutes of uncompressed stereo. Double that if you go with mono instead of stereo. If you don't need as much space, we also have a 2MB version.
- Built in Mass Storage USB - Plug any micro USB cable into the Sound Board and your Windows computer, you can drag and drop your files right on as if it were a USB key
- Compressed or Uncompressed audio - Go with compressed Ogg Vorbis files for longer audio files, or uncompressed WAV files
- High Quality Sound - You want 44.1KHz 16 bit stereo? Not a problem! The decoding hardware can handle any bit/sample rate and mono or stereo
- 11 Triggers - Connect up to 11 buttons or switches, each one can trigger audio files to play
- Stereo line out - Headphones, powered speakers or even wire up one of our amplifiers to make loud sounds. We also have a version with built-in stereo speaker amplifier
- Five different trigger effects - by changing the name of the files, you can create five different types of triggers which will cover a large range of projects without any programming
This board is designed specifically for people who wanted to make props, costumes, toys, and other small portable projects. You can power from 3-5VDC so a 3xAAA battery pack or a LiPoly battery will work well. You can even use our LiPoly backpack to fit on top for an all-in-one rechargeable effects board.