Artikla trenutno ni na zalogi. Spodaj se lahko prijavite in poslali vam bomo obvestilo, takoj ko artikel prispe na zalogo. Obvestilo boste dobili samo za ta artikel.
Za željeni artikel nam pošljite sporočilo/povpraševanje in vas bomo kontaktirali.
Raspberry Pi RP2040 is the first microcontroller designed in-house at Raspberry Pi (“Raspberry Silicon”). It features:
• Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ @ 133MHz
• 264KB of on-chip RAM
• Support for up to 16MB of off-chip Flash memory via a QSPI bus
• DMA controller
• Interpolator and integer divider peripherals
• 30 GPIO pins, 4 of which can be used as analogue inputs
• 2 × UARTs, 2 × SPI controllers, and 2 × I2C controllers
• 16 × PWM channels
• 1 × USB 1.1 controller and PHY, with host and device support
• 8 × Raspberry Pi Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines
• USB mass-storage boot mode with UF2 support, for drag-and- drop programming
High performance. Low cost. Small package.
Flexible I/O connects RP2040 to the physical world by allowing it to speak to almost any external device. High performance breezes through integer workloads. Low cost helps ease the barrier to entry.
This isn’t just a powerful chip: it’s designed to help you bring every last drop of that power to bear. With six independent banks of RAM, and a fully connected switch at the heart of its bus fabric, you can easily arrange for the cores and DMA engines to run in parallel without contention.
RP2040 builds Raspberry Pi’s commitment to inexpensive, efficient computing into a small and powerful 7 mm × 7 mm package, with just two square millimetres of 40 nm silicon.
This product ships in cut reel.