Artikla trenutno ni na zalogi. Spodaj se lahko prijavite in poslali vam bomo obvestilo, takoj ko artikel prispe na zalogo. Obvestilo boste dobili samo za ta artikel.
MODULE, INTERFACE EXPANSION FOR RPI
Module Applications: Industrial and Telecommunication
Compliance Standard: -
Supported Devices: FT2232H
Module Interface: USB
Supply Voltage Max: 5V
SVHC: No SVHC (16-Dec-2013)
USB to UART/245FIFO/SPI/I2C/JTAG/GPIO Interface Expansion Module for Raspberry Pi
The RPI-HUB-MODULE is a USB HUB and USB to dual channel multi interface converter module designed for Raspberry Pi. It utilises an FT2232H USB to UART/MPSSE IC, along with a GL850G USB hub controller IC. The FT2232H based RPi HUB module is a USB to UART/245FIFO/SPI/I2C/JTAG/GPIO interface expansion module targeted at connecting to Raspberry Pi computer to expand the number of interfaces. However, it is not limited to this application. It can also be used as a HUB device or an FT2232H evaluation module. The module has a USB 2.0 high speed HUB chip which supports up to three external downstream USB ports. This module utilises the GL850G USB 2.0 HUB controller which provides a low cost and widely used USB 2.0 HUB solution, to provide up to 4 downstream USB ports. The GL850G is a single chip USB hub solution. The GL850G is a full function solution which supports both Individual/Gang power management modes and two colour (green/amber) status LED.
- One standard USB type A plug to connect to the host
- External power input connector available to supply external downstream USB ports
- Support for USB suspend and resume
- UART data transfer rates from 300baud to 12Mbaud at 3.3V TTL levels
- Synchronous serial (MPSSE) data rates of up to 30Mbps on JTAG, SPI and I2C
- Defaults to two independent UART interfaces
- All I/O pins are 5V safe
- UHCI/OHCI/EHCI host controller compatible
- On board EEPROM 93LC56 for FT2232H configuration
- USB 2.0 high speed compatible
Use of this device in life support and/or safety applications is entirely at the user's risk.
- Communications & Networking