Artikla trenutno ni na zalogi. Spodaj se lahko prijavite in poslali vam bomo obvestilo, takoj ko artikel prispe na zalogo. Obvestilo boste dobili samo za ta artikel.
PiFace RELAY+ is a HAT compliant and stackable quad relay output daughter card providing for simple on/off control of loads up to 1A DC from your Raspberry Pi programs. Works with model B+ and newer Raspberry Pi models with a 40pin GPIO header. Get a huge amount of expansion, by stacking up to eight PiFace RELAY+ boards together with an expander board plugged into each. HAT (Hardware Attached on Top) compliant to work with future Raspberry Pi models and other HAT compatible daughter boards. PiFace RELAY+ comes with pillars/stand-offs to support and mount on top of the Raspberry Pi and an extended 40-way connector. A downloadable suite of Python based software is available allowing users to interact with any connected devices.
- Four relay outputs for on/off control of loads up to 1A DC
- Works with model B+ and newer Raspberry Pi models with 40 pin GPIOs
- Stackable with up to eight more PiFace Relay+ boards with an expander board on each
- HAT (Hardware Attached on Top) compliant
Only Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+ and B+
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: ARM11
- Features: 4 GPIOs, On-board EEPROM, EXTRA Expansion Port, Raspberry Pi HAT Footprint, Screw Terminals
- For Use With: Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, Raspberry Pi Model B+/A+
- Kit Contents: Relay+ Board
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: BCM2835
- Silicon Family Name: BCM2xxx
- Silicon Manufacturer: Broadcom