Description: This is a very small, extremely light weight battery based on the new Polymer Lithium Ion chemistry. This is the highest energy density currently in production. Each cells outputs a nominal 3.7V at 110mAh! Comes terminated with a standard 2-pin JST-PH connector - 2mm spacing between pins. These batteries require special charging. Do not attempt to charge these with anything but a specialized Lithium Polymer charger.
Battery includes built-in protection against over voltage, over current, and minimum voltage. Please use caution when using this battery in wearable projects. When using conductive thread, a short in the thread can create sparks and heat. We recommend using coin cell batteries for beginners.
Note: Due to the requirements of shipping these batteries, orders may take longer to process and therefore do not qualify for same-day shipping. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Note: Be careful with the JST connectors. They can stick in pretty good and tugging on them can damage the connector. Check this tutorial for an easy way to remove them safely.
- Excellent long-term self-discharge rates (<8% per month)
- Robust power source under extreme conditions (-25 to 60C)
- Datasheet (The datasheet is incorrect, these are not limited to a 2C discharge and the dimensions are wrong)
- JST Connector
- Digikey 455-1734-1-ND (Top Entry)
- Digikey 455-1749-1-ND (Side Entry)